Sunday, April 1, 2018

Christmas Card Challenge - April - White Snowflake

The Christmas Card Challenge prompt for June was White & Snowflake.

I chose a white felt snowflake ornament for this card.  I cut a couple of my pieces of alcohol ink backgrounds into 2.5 inch circles to fill the snowflake center of the ornament. I added a length of Kelly Green seam binding which coordinated very well with the alcohol ink paper to the hanger.  I trimmed the ends with scissors.

I selected a turquoise card and decided it needed a bit of something before I put the ornament onto it.  I used a wavy template and followed it with a push pin making holes in the card front.  It sort of suggests falling snow. 

I added 3 large white snowflake confetti.  A couple on the ornament and one off which are held in place with light blue tiny brads.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.