Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Cards to Gallery

I have put some of my Spinner Art paper to use.  This is a bright and bold piece in oranges and purples. the colors are Purple Lake and Flame Orange. I cut a piece to 3.5x4.75 then cut again into 3 pieces.  I layered those only a piece of black cardstock.

I produced a three language greeting English French and Spanish in black clear embossed on vellum.  I ripped the top and bottom edges.  It was attached to the decorative paper layer with tiny black brads. This layer was then adhered to the front of a Tangerine card.


Another Spinner Art paper card with the same layout as the first.  The colors on this one are more muted and in the warm gold tones.  The colors are Raw Umber and Raw Yellow Ochre.

I produced a three language greeting English French and German in black clear embossed on vellum.  I ripped the top and bottom edges.  It was attached to the decorative paper layer with tiny black brads. This layer was then adhered to the front of a kraft card.

I decided to try this photo at the Gallery.  I`m not much of a pet person but many are so this cat card.  It is a neighborhood cat which I have seen several times on my morning walks.

It had it`s eye on something when I took the photo which resulted in this intense stare. 

I think it is a pretty cat.

1 comment:

  1. I especially love the purple and orange. I don't think of those colors together but they are striking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.