Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Christmas Card Challenge - May - Purple Ornament

The Christmas Card Challenge prompt for this month is Purple Ornament.

I chose a black card and cut some purple polka dot single sided paper to leave a small border and adhered it to the front of the card.  

I chose one of the 2011 Spellbinder Hierloom Ornament Nestabilities dies which I cut from purple cardstock and pearl white card stock. I then cut the Tim Holtz Joy Mover and Shaper in the center of the ornament. These were layered together and adhered.  I then rubbed the edge with a black ink pad so it would stand out against the polka dot paper.

I cut the hanger with the Sizzix Ornament #2 die from the same pearl white card stock. It was adhered to the top of the ornament.  I added a length of black knitting ribbon. Then I added 3D foam tape to the ornament and glued it to the card front.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.