Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Exchange Cards - May - Late

I am late with my Exchange Cards for May. 

I used supplies from the card order I delivered today to whip up cards so they can be mailed this afternoon.

A warm green (Pear Pizzaz) card base in the landscape orientation. 

I cut designer paper from K&C Company - K Classic - McKenna 12x12 pad.  I taped the piece together then ripped the bottom edge.  I wrapped a piece of ivory & gold metallic organza ribbon across the join and taped the ends to the back. This layer was adhered to the card front. 

I created the greeting layer with another sheet of the designer paper cut to 2.5 inches.  I stamped the greeting in Always Artichoke with the Stampin Up Sincere Salutations stamp set.  These were layered together and then adhered to the card front over the ribbon with 3D foam tape.

The second card is an ivory card base with the dusty blue and ivory designer paper from Frances Meyers - Suzanne Nicoll. Trimmed to leave a small border and adhered to the card front.

Wrapped a piece of organza ribbon across and taped the ends to the back.  It was adhered to the card front. 

I added a pink balloon card stock punchie (MS) adhered with 3D foam tape.  I tied a warm blue string to it and cut to the length of the card.

The greeting is a large oval in navy blue layered with a ivory and blue greeting.  These were layered together then adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

They are addressed and going in the mail right away!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing your cards and getting ideas! I'm still making a few every week for the Hospice patients. I like cutting and gluing...and designing cards! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.