Tuesday, July 16, 2019

2019 Cardmaking - CH - Class 7

I had my monthly class at Compassion House tonight.  I am continuing with Designer Paper Split layout. 

This card is in the portrait orientation and I used double sided designer card stock by Imaginisce - Kewl Stuff - Hot Spots.   Cut at 3.5 inches and the small piece flipped over.  Reassembled with tape.

A piece of celery grosgrain ribbon over the join and taped to the back. Adhered it to the deep teal card front.

The greeting was printed with deep teal on the taupe card stock.  It was punched with the Stampin Up Decorative Label.   It was adhered over the ribbon aligned in the same direction with 3D foam tape.

This card will end up in the box of thank you cards for Compassion House clients to thank donors who support their stay.

This card is in the landscape orientation and I used double sided designer card stock by Farm House Paper Company - Where Ideas Take Hold.

I paired the paper with gold, green and deep brown card bases.

The grosgrain ribbon is espresso.

The greeting was adhered across the ribbon instead of aligned along the same line. 

The ladies really enjoyed the time making cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.