Monday, July 1, 2019

Photo Blogging Challenge - Get Out and Play

With the theme being Get Out and Play for June and I am not very sporty I had to work out to find photos.

GOLF

The fresh air, the walking and the spending time with friends all comes with playing a round of golf.

Hopefully it is a group just having fun so the competition is dialed back quite a bit.

It is a great outdoor sport for those who can afford it.




When I was a kids the Monkey Bars were one of my favorite things on the school playground.

I loved to challenge myself as to the number of bars I could skip over.

This is the closest I could find to Monkey Bars.  I love the color and the shape.

I like the wooden structure better than the all plastic structures.

I am sure there will be a lot of kids enjoying fun on the structures at schools and playgrounds all summer long.









Water, sun, and summer are all ingredients to have fun.  These actually have LEDs as well so they change colors!

Spray parks will be popular as well to get out an play this summer.  I have been known to hit a splash park when the temps get above 30C.  You get wet and 5 minutes later you are dry again.


Slides are fun. They were not my thing in the playground when I was a kid.

Still don't appeal to me but I am sure the kids enjoy and have fun on this slide.  I love the sand surface.  Yeah I have to empty sandals when I am done playing but I love it on my feet.

I love swings!  I remember learning how to propel myself back and forth with out someone pushing me.

We tried to go completely around when we were kids but of course never did.

We were a bunch of kids in our family so there was always someone to push.

I have sat on these swings a couple of times when school is out re-engaging my inner child and having fun.



I am sharing with PJ at Lil HooHaa who hosts this photo blogging challenge every month.


3 comments:

  1. What a playful summer post :-) Love the colorful water jets, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of things to play here. Fun set of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone's a child when they enter a playground and spray ground! Hope it brought back many fond memories.
    https://peripheralperceptions.wordpress.com/2019/07/01/photo-challenge-get-out-and-play/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.