Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Photo Card - Birthday Tulip

I want to be using photo cards more often.

I sent some 12x12 designer paper to my sister with the stipulation that it does not come back to my house.  I have cleared 3 iris cases for photography stuff.

This is a gorgeous tulip in warm tones of pink, purple and oranges.  It was mounted to an A2 heavy card base in white.  It was signed and a Stampin Up Modern Label punchie greeting was added in the bottom left hand corner adhered with 3D foam tape.

This is for my sister who is celebrating a birthday this week.


 

1 comment:

  1. Sylvia - your sister will be very blessed to receive this card. My dear neighbor friend gave me some blank card stock that can be used to print photo cards in a printer. I will have to experiment and see if our printer is up to the task! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.