Thursday, September 9, 2021

AAC 2021 Open Art Competition - Submissions

This competition is open to all kinds of art.  I submitted three pieces in the photography category.

Title: Entreaty
Size: 16.25 x 16.25 inches
Signed Photography Print
Mats: Black Double Archival
Frame: Black Wood medium profile
Print: 8x8 inches

This is a Hosta bloom and when I posted it to Instagram someone suggested it looked like praying hands.  That comment inspired the title for this piece.





Just a reminder to cut everyone a bit of slack in this 4th wave of the pandemic. On second thought, its a good idea all the time. 

We have no idea what others are going through.

Title: Be Kind
Size: 10 x 10 inches
Signed Photography Print
Mats: White Single Archival
Frame: Beech Wood medium profile
Print: 5x5 inches

This was a still life I created for one my challenges on Flickr - my photostream is SMDPics.



Another shot take for a Flickr Challenge in the last year.  This is my White Regency dinnerware by Johnson Brothers.


Title: White China
Size: 14 x 14 inches
Signed Photography Print
Mats: White Double Archival
Frame: Black Wood medium profile
Print: 8x8 inches


I am working on black and white for one of my 2022 calendars and I was reminded that I had taken this a while back.


You can check out the entries in the show by following this link -  AAC 2021 Open Art Competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.