Friday, August 4, 2023

Cards - Exchange

My August exchange cards are ready!

Again, I am using 4x4 inch photos from my 4x6 photo calendars.

I believe this is a strawberry flower with morning dew.  I would have taken it at the Community Garden.

I chose a Handsome Hunter card base.  

I cut a Stampin Up Lattice die in white.  I adhered it behind the flower photo allowing only a portion of it to show on the bottom.  

I added small yellow handmade paper flowers, white flower sequins and black tiny brads on the intersections of the die cut.

I then adhered this layer to the front of the card base, added a quarter sheet insert on the right hand panel and a white envelope.

Excellent.



My next card features a Queen Anne Lace flower which I would have taken in Ontario when visiting my sister.

The colors on this one were warmer so I chose a white card base.

I cut the SU Lattice die from a warm green textured card stock.  I split the diecut in two and placed one half on top and bottom of the photo.  The diecut was taped to the back of the photo then the layer was adhered to the card front.

The photo needed a bit of something so I used my fine black marker and added a dash frame all the way around the photo.

The photo has been trimmed to about 3.5 inches square.

I added a white quarter sheet insert and a white envelope and it is ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.