Monday, February 25, 2013

Card Club - Feb - Large Hello

I started this card with handmade paper diecut with the Stampin Up! Top Note die.  I selected my colors from it so a dark warm green (color mates Deep Outdoorsy Olive) card with a warm pink layer.  I recently bought a couple of Sizzix word dies. Hello and Enjoy.  I cut the greeting in a darker warm pink (Regal Rose). The sprig of leaves was cut from the same card stock as the card with the SU! sizzlet.
I corner rounded the lighter pink layer and adhered it to the card front.  I then glued the handmade paper to the pink layer.  I glued the greeting in the bottom right hand corner.  I adhered the sprig of leaves to the top left hand corner just tucking the end behind the greeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.