Friday, February 15, 2013

R2G Card Kit - Glitter Snowflake

These are nice snowflakes. The kit includes 2 black and 2 white. 

Left: The card is natural parchment which I have rubbed the edges with a black ink pad.  The snowflake is adhered with 3D foam tape. I placed the black greeting ribbon slider onto the ribbon and moved it along the gold ribbon so it was landed where I wanted on the card.  I placed some adhesive behind and tacked it to the card.  I tape the right hand ribbon end to the inside of the card. I made a slit in the fold on the left and pull the other end of the ribbon through and taped that end to the inside of the card.

Right: The card is a soft pink color with a grey ribbon slider with the same gold ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.