Saturday, December 21, 2013

Cards - Last minute Christmas

I'm needing more Christmas cards so I dipped into my Ready 2 Go kits as I can make cards up in a jiffy. 

I cut the background paper with Spellbinders Label One die and glued that to the card.  I then layered the circle which matches the card color, the large snowflake and small black snowflake and made a hole in the centre with a pushpin and added the tiny black brad to hold them all in place.


I punched a Stampin Up! Modern Label punch from the same background paper and added a color printed greeting punched with the SU! Word Window punch.  The color of the greeting matches the card color.  The white snowflake above was cut with the Cricut and the Winter Lace cartridge.  The silver snowflake on the right was made with the Martha Stewart punch.  The black snowflakes are MS too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.