Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas Card Challenge - December - Thank Yous

I chose Washi tape to use on my Thank You cards.  I had a limited supply of Christmas tape.  I chose this hounds tooth and reindeer in cream and red.  I ran them aligned with the bottom edge and cut to the left and right edge of the card.  I cut my thanks from hunter green card stock with a Memory Box thin die.  I used snail adhesive to attach it to the card.  I find this adhesive easily rolls off the areas that are not behind the die. I tied red thread to the holes in a cream button and attached on the corner with a Zot.

This other version is done with Kraft card stock with the same hunter green greeting.  I chose a larger button because it matched well with card stock.  I added heavier thread to balance with the larger button.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.