Saturday, December 7, 2013

GC Holder - Musical Notes

I'm finally getting to some of my Christmas shopping.

I made this gift card holder with the Sizzix Jumbo Crescent Tag die and black cardstock.  I folded the card stock in half before cutting. Here's a link to the ones I've made before. This time I placed the fold on the side instead of the bottom.  I added some music paper to the front.  I hand cut the curve at the top and punched the hole with a 1/4" punch.  I cut the music notes with the green Sizzix small music notes die.  Some in copper and some in black.  I added the greeting with the Stampin Up! Modern Label punch and the Word Window punch with the greeting being color printed.  I added a copper metallic ribbon to keep it closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.