Monday, October 27, 2014

Card Club - Oct - B&W Plaid Masculine

I started with the black and white plaid card stock. I cut this card stock at 4 inches square then I added a piece of black thread placed on the left hand side and taped the ends to the back.  This layer was adhered to the card front.   I was looking for masculine images for guy cards.   I printed some black and white clipart images I found on the web which were printed on white card stock at 3 inches square and trimmed. In the same card stock as the card I cut a layer at a generous 3 1/8 inches­. The image was layered onto this solid square. This layer was adhered over the b&w plaid square with 3D foam tape.  The greeting was color printed in color to match the card and punched with the Stampin Up Word Window.  This was adhered to a Modern Label punchie from the same black & white plaid card stock.  I then punched a black Modern Label which I cut in half crosswise.  This was glued to the back of the plaid one offset to the left and right.  The greeting was then adhered to the card front below the plaid square as shown.

This set had a tree on a green card, a rooster on a red card and a house on a brown card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.