Friday, October 10, 2014

Card - Fall Leaves



I made a couple of fall cards for my card exchange group.

I used the SEI Nutmeg designer paper pad again. I cut the layer just a bit smaller than the deep rust card front.  I added a length of wide taupe grosgrain ribbon and taped the ends to the back of the DSP layer. I added a narrow strip of white card stock over the ribbon.  I cut a leaf from copper glitter paper with the Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves die and mounted it to the card front with 3D foam tape.

The next card I punched green maple leaves.  I placed a length of ginger ribbon across the top third of the DSP layer and taped the ends to the back.  I adhered the DSP layer to the card front. I adhered the leaves to the card with 3D foam tape.  I added a SU Modern Label punchie with a white Word Window punchie greeting.  It was mounted with 3D foam tape also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.