Thursday, October 23, 2014

R2G Christmas Card Stack Kit - Christmas Plaid


I started with the traditional Christmas Plaid card stock. I chose red and green card stock which coordinated.  I cut a white layer at 5.25" x 4" which was added to the card front. I cut plaid layer to 5" x 3.75".  I wrapped a white seam binding ribbon around and knotted it to the front. I created the circle greeting with the Merry Christmas going all the way around and I added vintage Christmas card images in the centre. They were color printed then cut with a 2" SB Nestabilities smooth circle die. I glued the circle greeting onto a Stampin Up Deco Label die-cut in the same card stock as the card. It is adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape. As you can see it can be mounted to make a landscape (wide) or portrait (tall) card.

So with the same supplies and just a change of color and orientation creates 2 different looks. Great versatility!

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous, Sylvia, I especially like the first one :)
    And thank you for your lovely comment on my new moon d'board - glad you like the poem x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.