Saturday, December 3, 2016

HB - Pick Up Truck

I made this card for my Dad who is celebrating a birthday this week. 

I started with a dark green card.  I created a road background which I color printed.  I added snow banks on both sides of the road.  I adhered the background to the card front.

I stamped the truck onto dark green card stock and embossed it with black detail powder. I used the Stampendous Truck Tidings Cling Stamp and Die set. I then cut it out with the coordinating die.  I also cut a tree from lighter green card stock for the back of the truck.  I then glue the pick up truck and the tree to the background.
I stamped the sentiment with Versafine in in Black Onyx with the Stampin Up Sincere Salutations in the top right hand corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.