Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017 Christmas Card Challenge

I challenge myself every year to make my Christmas Card throughout the year so there is no panic on December 1st when I start to address my cards to friends and family.

I am going back to basics this year and featuring elementary shapes and colors which will allow a wide variety of interpretations of the theme.



2017 Christmas Card Challenge

Shape Color
January
Star (5 or 6 points)
Gold
February
Heart
Red
March
Ornament
Silver
April
Scallop Circle
Purple
May
Oval
Black
June
Triangle
Green
July
Circle
White
August
Square
Copper
September
Scallop Oval
Lavender
October
Banner
Turquoise
November
Scallop Square
Navy
December
Rectangle
Brown

Subject matter

Nativity, Trees, Snowflake, Snowbank, Sled, Moon, Trio, Tag, Polar bear, Wreath, Poinsettia, Twig,
Starry Night, Bethlehem, Wisemen, Manger, Cmas Tree, Jingle Bell,

Techniques 
Painting, Die Cutting or Embossing

2 comments:

  1. I got a few card making supplies as a gift so I really should make an effort to learn to make cards! Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sylvia. I am taking up the challenge to do these monthly once again. I sure hope I can stick with it. Have printed out your list and have it hanging by my craft desk so no excuse! Thanks for sharing. http://tweedcurtain.blogspot.ca/2017/01/cct01-first-christmas-card-of-2017.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.