Monday, January 23, 2017

Card Club - January - Airplane

I wanted a male birthday card so this is what I designed.

The paper is Grandpa's Plaid from the Grandpa's Tool Shed collection made by Echo Park Paper Co.  It was cut to leave a small border on the olive card.

The red seam binding was placed across the designer paper the the ends taped to the back. 

The airplane graphics is from Pixabay.  I changed the colors to coordinate with the designer paper.  I added the greeting low enough that if the card maker wants to cut it off they can. I printed it onto ivory card stock. It is mounted to the card front with 3D foam tape over the red seam binding.  I tied the short piece of binding on the right hand side of the focal element.

1 comment:

  1. Sylvia, you always do a beautiful job with your cards...so creative! Pam @ Everyday Living

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.