Monday, January 23, 2017

Card Club - Incentive


I gave the ladies who paid for the classes in advance a small gift of cards.  This is a sample of my Simple Sentiments.  I wanted to work with digital greetings.  I created a frame to hold the accent layer of decorative paper.  Then a larger frame which connects with the greeting shape.  The shape and the larger frame are the same color to create a seamless look between the two. 

I cut the decorative paper layer to 3.25 inches square.

I water colored a row of flowers on this layer.                           I punched a negative flower shape.



    I punched a negative flower shape.                                        This one was ready to go after the cut.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.