Friday, October 13, 2017

R2Go Christmas Card Kit - Red Felt Ornaments

I created a Ready2Go Christmas Stack kit today.  I started with the felt ornaments.  I selected the snowflake, the reindeer and the tree. 

I then selected warm designer paper with red in the pattern.  Then coordinating card base was selected. I adhered the designer paper to the card front leaving a small border.

I added some 1/8" gold metallic ribbon in the ornament hanger. A glitter star brad holds the ornament to the card front. I cut some gold moire paper with the 2.75 inch Spellbinder Nestabilities in smooth circles. Then I aligned that gold layer between the red ornament and the designer paper then glued it down.

I designed a greeting for the Stampin Up Artisan Label punch.  The greetings are coordinated with the card base color.  Adhered with 3D foam tape.


The card above details are as follows:
  • Snowflake Red Felt Ornament
  • Blue Fern Studios - Paisley & Vine - Bohemian Designer Paper
  • Warm blue card base
  • Greeting in Marina Mist

The card on the right as follows:
  • Reindeer Red Felt Ornament
  • Authentique - Tradition - Customary Designer Paper
  • Bright warm green card base
  • Greeting in Kiwi Kiss 
The card on the right as follows:
  • Tree Red Felt Ornament
  • Designer Paper by Anna Griffin
  • Pinecone cardstock by Bazzill
  • Greeting in Early Espresso

The kit has been added to the R2Go Stack Kit page.

I have several stack card classes coming up so that will provide the participants with a choice of kits.

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.