Sunday, December 2, 2018

Photo Coasters


With the poor results from my last sale I decided that I needed to expand my products with my photography as cards and calendars are not as sought out as they once were.  After a lot of thought, tossing and turning in the middle of the night the idea of photo coasters came to mind.

With a bit of research on-line and digging through old craft supplies which I kept through the de-stashing this summer I found Chipboard Coasters.  Being square they pair up really nicely with the 4x4 photos I have designed for photo calendars.

Digging through what I had on hand a put together several sets.  It was a long process as 3 times one has to wait while things dry and press.   I am very happy with the end result.











































I backed the coasters with fleece because that is what I had on hand, it does not ravel and is easily cut with scissors or a rotary cutter.

1 comment:

  1. Sylvia - I think these will do well for you - coasters are very popular - and your designs are lovely. I really like the fleece backing - some coasters I have purchased in the past have one adhesive dot in each corner, and they have a way of falling off, which means the coaster 'rocks' - not good! I hope you are enjoying Advent!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.