Tuesday, February 18, 2020

2020 Cardmaking - CH - Class 2

I chose the Angled Rectangle as my layout for my card making session at Compassion House tonight.

The designer paper is cut to 4.00 x 5.25 inches. I layed it on the front of an olive card till I was happy with the layout. I adhered it then trimmed it to the edges of the card.

I used one of the triangles cut from the edges as an accent along with a white silk flower, an aqua handmade paper one and a white sequin all held in place with a tiny blue brad.


I have built in a lot of variety in the kits for this class so not any of the cards are the same.

This is a versatile layout as it works tall or wide.

I chose a teal card for this designer paper. This one has a greeting in the form of a Stampin Up Modern Label greeting in the top right hand corner.  It is adhered with 3D foam tape.

The accent is a dark teal circle with a yellow star die cut on top.  It repeats the pattern in the designer paper. It is also mounted with 3D foam tape.

The inserts in on the inside are blank.



This one started with a brown card to work with the scratch pattern in the designer paper by Bo Bunny - Back to Backs - Gift of Love

I added a Modern Label greeting in the bottom left hand corner.

A Tim Holtz Old Jalopy die cut in the top right hand corner.

Makes a great card for the guys in our lives!

1 comment:

  1. Super creations. The teal colors in these cards appeal to me deeply. One of my favorite shades! Enjoy the rest of your week, Sylvia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.