Saturday, February 29, 2020

Christmas Card Challenge - February - Star

My card design for the February Christmas Card Challenge - Star.

I used foil paper with stars on it which was cut to 4.00 x 5.25 inches.

It was cut with the Stampin Up Star Framelits and adhered to the front of a black card.  I chose the next size down and cut foil chipboard and mounted it in the center of the hole I had cut earlier with 3D foam tape.

I color printed a greeting in black on white card stock.   I then punched it out with the Stampin Up Artisan Label.

It was mounted in the bottom right hand corner with 3D foam tape.

I have several ready for the card box.

 

I just couldn't leave those star cut outs on my craft table.

I found some silver/black ribbon which coodinated with the stars.

I chose a red card base.  I added a bit of texture to the card front by piercing lines with my dressmaking tool.

I put a length of ribbon across the bottom of the card and taped the ends to the inside.

I adhered the star matching the flat end to the bottom of the card.

Add the same greeting as the one above with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.