Friday, May 29, 2020

Exchange Cards - May

I started with the focal element which is a sticker.  I found these in a book I was clearing out the other day.  Who knows how long they were there!

I adhered it to a piece of bright green card and trimmed to leave a wide border.  I chalked the edges with black.

I chose a bright turquoise card and added an embossed light blue layer.  It was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and adhered to the card front leaving a small border.

I added the black accent strip aligned to the left of center.  The sticker accent is mounted with 3D foam tape.  I added a Modern Label punchie greeting with offset green card stock.  It was also adhered with 3D foam tape.

I will mailing these today.


This card is similar in as the first one.  I laid it out in landscape format.   The sticker got a light blue layer behind.

I chose a bright green card this time and added a Swiss Dots embossed light blue layer. 

Once the black strips were adhered I used 3D foam tape for the sticker accent.

I added a round greeting layered onto the same green card stock as the card. I just tucked it under the corner of the accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.