Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Cards - Exchange - June

I chose the theme of pink and gold for my card exchange this month.

I chose a white A2 card base with a portrait orientation.

I added a pink textured layer which was embossed with the Stampin Up Subtle 3D folder.  I asked permission to use it before I delivered it to her last month.  Very nice folder. 

I chose a piece of white with foil stars decorative paper and adhered it to the pink layer.  I then punched a slot on the left and right hand side with the Stampin Up slot punch.  I pulled the white grosgrain ribbon through both and tied in on the front. Trimmed both ends.

I added a couple of gold star punchies and a pink handmade paper flower adorned with a gold flower sequin and attached with a gold star tiny brad.

I added a Stampin Up Modern Label punchie greeting color printed in pink, adhered with 3D foam tape. 

I followed most of the supplies from the first one.  

Started with a white card base A2 and put it in the landscape orientation this time.

Same treatment of the pink layer.

Added the ribbon and taped the ends to the back of the pink layer.

I added the gold foil star decorative layer over the ribbon onto the pink layer.  The trimmed piece of grosgrain ribbon I adhered behind the gold star layer and trimmed the ends. 

I added the Modern Label greeting with 3D foam tape above the bit of ribbon. 

I adhered 3 small gold confetti below the ribbon with Bling Zots.

These are off to my partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.