Thursday, June 3, 2021

Christmas Card Challenge - June - Dove

The challenge for June is Dove. These card feature a die cut white dove.

The watercolor background is one I did earlier.  I cropped it to square and applied a fade to blur the right hand side edge. 

I drew the olive branch and added it to the digital background. Added the sentiment below and printed this on white card base.

I die cut the dove from heavy card stock with the Sizzix Green Dove die.  It was then mounted to the card front aligning it on the olive branch.

The 2 cards below are using copies of this card which I had messed up when printing. I trimmed them to leave a small border and mounted them to coordinating blue card bases.

Added the die cut dove.

A few more cards for the Christmas card box.

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely. I really like the added olive branch and the blue card background is perfect.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.