Sunday, November 21, 2021

Christmas Cards for Seniors

 


I prepared some Christmas cards for seniors which will be distributed to nursing homes by a local scrapbook store.

I have several techniques in this collection of 24 Christmas cards.  

1) recycled commercial cards onto new card bases and new inserts - several which worked better in the 5x7 size.

2) refurbishing handmade cards I have received - some from friends who took my card making classes so the designs are mine but I did not make the cards, some I received in my monthly card exchange. 

I am very happy with the selection and variety in this collection.  Soon they will be delivered to the scrapbook store.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a wonderful idea! Thanks for doing this to bring joy to others!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.