Thursday, December 9, 2021

Card Exchange - Nov 2021

I am getting caught up on my exchange cards.

These are late for November.

I used the Sizzix Bigz Die -Assembly Snowman by Tim Holtz and cut all the pieces for this snowman.  The hat and eyes from black, the nose from orange, the hat band and scarf from red velvet paper, the arms from textured brown cardstock and the snowballs from white card stock.

I embossed the falling snow background with the Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Alterations Collection - Christmas - Texture Fades - Snowfall and Speckles in blue card stock.

I adhered the snowman with quick dry adhesive then mounted him on the card with 3D foam tape.  I added a prism snowflake attached with bling Zot and a SU Artisan Label greeting in the bottom right hand corner.

1 comment:

  1. Sylvia - love the falling snow background! Sorry I have not been commenting lately, but I am back now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.