Sunday, December 12, 2021

Wall Christmas Tree - 2021

My Wall Christmas Tree is up!

Thanks to my niece who came to visit this weekend for the help to installing the photo shelf at the top which holds the ring to hang the tree from.

I sprayed the star at the top with Brilliant Gold paint.  Very happy with that!

I was surprised to see that I had liquidated all the large ornaments last year so only the small mostly clear glass ornaments remained.  It seems it was quite clear to me that this idea of a wall tree was going to materialize! It did just as I imagined it.

The Nativity has been set up on the old trunk next to the tree. A soft light on the right lights the scene and the tree area for nice shadows.

I have put my JOY alphabet photo letter art on top of the shelf for now.  I did some searching on the web and did not really find anything I liked. I will create a bespoke one for later this year or next.  I am loving the tree!

2 comments:

  1. It is SO-O-O beautiful!! When you described what you were doing, I could not
    imagine this! Thanks for putting out the photo. Very amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks very nice. Bonus it won't shed needles and takes up no real space. Good job and great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.