Thursday, January 6, 2022

2022 Christmas Card Challenge - Watercolor

I have decided that I so enjoyed making the few watercolors Christmas cards I made in 2021 that I will concentrate on watercolor for my 2022 ones.  Of course, the medium allows for simple to complex compositions. My drawing skills are not great but there are tons of videos available on every skill level that I will manage to produce ones I am happy with.

Dig out the Crayola Box, the watercolor pencils, the watercolor pans, or the professional grade, whatever you have and put it onto paper.  I would recommend good paper though, a 140 lb paper would be great. Use watercolor however you choose and add whatever other elements you are led to use. If you are following feel free to mix and match as you feel inspired.

The only goal is to get our Christmas cards made by December 1st.



If you are inspired to make Christmas Cards, please leave a comment below with a link to your cards.  I look forward to sharing this creative journey with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.