Friday, January 28, 2022

National Hot Tea Month - 2022

January is National Hot Tea Month.

I enjoy hot tea every day.  This morning it was Earl Grey Decaf with a bit of honey.   

It was part of my breakfast in front of the dining room window so I can see outside while I eat.  It's the back alley so it's not great but better than the side of another building.  Maybe the view will change this year.

I served it in my Steeped Tea large clear glass tea cup.  I love big mugs/cups.

I hope you are enjoying a cup of your favorite tea.

Breakfast was three gluten free pancakes made with 1 to 1 flour and some wheat bran for fiber.

Topped with home made chokecherry syrup which I made this summer.  A bit of cream to make it delicious.

Tea served in my golden yellow tea pot sitting on the sunflower hot spot my niece made for me a few years ago.

I had one with maple syrup as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.