Saturday, July 2, 2022

Exchange Cards - July - Chrome Circles

I had these chrome circles with flowers inside in my stash.  I believe they are old earrings (when big earrings were a thing).   I have clipped off the hanger with my wire snips.

I punched a 2 inch circle from coordinating card stock which in this case is Garden Green.  I placed it behind and pushed holes through for the mini brads. 

I chose a card base of Bashful Blue and scored it to create a tall card standing with fold at the top.

I wrapped Early Espresso seam binding around the card front and taped ends on the left hand side.  I adhered the metal circle with 3D foam tape over the place where the ends were taped.

I added strip of designer paper along the bottom edge of the card.  

I chose an oval color printed greeting to match the card color and adhered that with 3D foam tape.

This card is just a swap of the Bashful Blue to the Garden green for the card base.

Bashful Blue 2" circle behind the chrome accent with mini brads in Bashful Blue, Garden Green and Early Espresso.

They are finished off with a blank quarter sheet insert on the inside with a white envelope.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.