Friday, November 3, 2023

Card - Birthday Balloons

A balloon birthday card for a boy having a celebration this week.

I watercolored a square of mixed media card stock with Not Quite Navy from the Stampin Up Watercolor Wonder Crayons.  Let that dry and pressed flat.

I cut the balloons with a thinlet die which has not brand name on it.  

The paper is paste paper with glitter that my sister and I made years ago. Love the bright colors.

I adhered these to the watercolor with 3D foam tape. I added bright green strings and a SU Artisan Label punchie greeting the same color as the card base.

I added a quarter sheet insert and a quite envelope. 

Love how the sun through the lace curtains adds something to the photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.