Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Christmas Cards - Joyeux Noel - Green

 Another set of Christmas Cards. 

In this set of cards I used Stampin Up Garden Green as the card base.  Cut one sheet in half, scored and folded each in half to make two A2 cards.

I cut a layer of Whisper White cut to 4.00 x 5.25 inches to leave a small border all the way around.

I chose green paste paper my sister made many years ago.  I cut a piece 3.50 inches wide and 4.75 inches tall. I aligned the top of the thinlit die along the top of the paper making sure it was right end up. The die is the Grand Joyeux Noel by Memory Box. Once cut I adhered the diecut to the white layer with tape and quick dry adhesive around the noel letters to make sure they were stuck to the paper. I then had to find the cutouts that matched and glue the middle of the O and the middle of the E.  I used my QuicKutz - The Quicker-Poker-Picker-Upper tool to hold the tiny piece of paper while I put a dab of glue on it and then carefully put in place. 

The accents are the Martha Stewart Large Snowflake punch and the Hampton Art Tree die from the set. I cut the tree from a warm green card stock and added decorations to it with my white opaque marker. Tiny gold sequins on the top of the J held with Bling Zots. The sequins are gold. A large one on the snowflake and a star on top of the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.