Saturday, April 13, 2013

All Occasion Stack Class - Daisy

Here's a great card to have in your stash just waiting for the right time.  I made these card kits in turquoise shown here, pink, purple, and bright green.  I designed a script background which I color printed to match the card color.  I then selected 1/4 inch gross grain ribbon in a matching color which I placed across the script layer and taped the ends to the back.This layer was glued to the card front. I assembled the accent by gluing the white circle in the centre of die cut label.  It was cut with one of the framelits from the SU Apothecary set in the same card stock as the card. I punched a daisy in the same color which was glued in the centre of the white circle.  I placed a rhinestone in the centre of the daisy.  This accent was adhered over the ribbon with 2 pieces of 3D foam tape on either end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.