Friday, April 19, 2013

R2G Kits - Masculine Map HB

I made this card for Ready 2 Go kits.  I made a similar card for the stack class.
I started with a Handsome Hunter green card.  I cut a piece of designer paper from Teresa Collins - World Traveler Maps just leaving a small border.  I added a Kraft grosgrain ribbon across the DSP and I taped the ends to the back.  This layer was adhered to the card front.  I added a color printed greeting on Kraft punched with the SU Decorative Label.  I added another label punchie to match the card.  This was split in half lengthwise.  I trimmed the pointy ends on the right and left ends. I glued these half just offset on the top and bottom.  This accent was mounted over the ribbon with 3D foam tape.  The kit has green, brown, rust, and blue cards.
Here's a sample of the solid label being cut and applied the other way.  For this cut the solid label crossways, trim off the pointy ends where you cut on both top and bottom.  Then glue them to the ends as shown.  I like the way the solid provides a break between the greeting and the ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.