Monday, January 27, 2014

Card Club - Jan - Wedding Hearts Trifold

I thought I would change it up a bit for card club and make a wedding tri-fold card. I cut a piece of ivory card stock 2" at the short end and 5.5" at the tall end and 11" long.  I then scored it at 4" from the tall end and 3.5" from the short end. Cutting all the pieces for this card proved quite time consuming.  I wanted the hearts to be on the front flap and being that the pattern was directional the back piece could only be cut one way.  I printed the greeting on coordinating 24 lb bond paper and trimmed that piece as well.  The inside flap has an identical piece flipped which provides an insert for the giver to write a bit of a sentiment.




I made some with cards with blue heart paper then I made some with double sided card stock with pink being one side.  I folded it opposite of this one.  I punched a heart and a Stampin Up Modern Label punchie with a Word Window punchie greeting.  I chose Congratulations or Happy Heart Day which would work for Valentines or anniversary or wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.