Thursday, January 16, 2014

Card - HB - Green Galore/Tempting Turquoise

I made this card for a friend with a birthday today.  I started with a Stampin Up! Green Galore card.  I cut SU Top Note from SU DSP paper then I inked the edges with a Tempting Turquoise pad.  I cut the piece of striped turquoise paper with the same die and glued it onto the green top note aligning the edges.  I added a piece of white stitched green grosgrain ribbon and taped the ends to the back.  I stamped the SU greeting in turquoise onto Whisper White and punched it out with the Modern Label punch.  It was then mounted below the ribbon on the right hand side with 3D foam tape.  I added a silk flower in the upper left hand corner, layered a smaller turquoise handmade paper flower all held in place withe a green brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.