Sunday, January 19, 2014

Card - Washi Tape Tri-fold

Create a tri-fold card which fit well in an A2 envelope.  I found a template on-line but it was too tall so I adjusted mine to work better for me.  I cut the card stock starting at 2" at the short end and 5.5" at the tall end. Then I scored at 4" from the tall end and 3.5" from the short end.  I wanted to leave the tall edge open in case I used a border punch on it.  I have not punched in this case. I bought this Washi Tape in December.  I applied it to the tall right hand edge, the slanted edge which required trimming to a slight bit inside the fold and the short left hand edge.   I stamped greeting in black with a Stampin Up stamp. I added 3 Prima handmade paper flowers in small yellow, bit larger deep yellow then a large pink one all held in place by a tiny white brad.

I have sent them off for my monthly card exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.