Thursday, January 30, 2014

Card - No Greeting Crocus

Here's another no greeting card.  I used some card club supplies and changed up it up just a bit.  This kit had card purple card stock which highlights a different color in the designer paper.  I adhered the dark green ribbon across the bottom third of the crocus designer paper and taped the ends to the back. Then adhered it to the card front. The butterflies were created with the Martha Stewart Monarch punch.  I then layered my butterflies light over dark which creates a shadow.  The light one is only adhered in the center so the wings can be brought forward for dimension.  I put 3 silk flowers on the ribbon on the right lower corner which are held in place with a purple brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.