Friday, August 22, 2014

2BGreen - Recycled Cards - 4

 Another set of 2BGreen cards made from recycling/reusing elements from cards received from others.  This is a gift for a friend with a birthday.  The card on the left I trimmed then added a Stampin Up Decorative Label punchie from the same card so it matches perfectly. Added a Word Window greeting.







The one to the right is a great image of a tea cup.  I just brushed it's edges with an ink pad and left it blank to be used for any occasion.








Roses are always a favorite.  The dark accents are gold so I punched a SU Decorative Label punchie in gold and added a word window greeting. Mounted to a pink card.




The card front was trimmed to leave a small border and adhered to a golden yellow card.  I added a white and then golden yellow silk flower in the top right hand corner held in place with a tiny black brad.
This great watercolored violets image was trimmed and layered onto a purple card.  I created a band with the same card stock then added an oval greeting mounted with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.