Saturday, August 2, 2014

R2G Card Kit - Peace on Earth Dove

This card kit is designed with double sided designer paper called "Peace" by Authentique.  It has a great felt finish and nice weight.
I cut the DSP to 4 x 5.5" landscape and cut it again at 2.5" from the top so the dove piece was larger.  I turned over the smaller piece and tape them back together on the back.  I cut a strip of card stock which matched the card 5/8" and adhered it over the join and trimmed the ends. I glued this layer to the card front.  I cut the dove with thin die by Dee's Distinctively Dove Right from ivory card stock. Assembled the dove as the back wing is cut separately. I glued the dove over the card stock strip. I assembled the greeting which was a color printed greeting punched with the Stampin Up Word Window Always Artichoke and the Modern Label punch from the same card stock as the card.

Submitted to Christmas Card Challenge - Sparkles Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.