Thursday, August 21, 2014

Card - Butterfly Birthdays

I made these cards for my monthly card exchange.  I was working on a concept for a background.  I cut stripes of double sided paper on my paper cutter then reverse every other one and reassembled the piece.  The math did not quite work out so I ended up with only 6 strips instead of 7 which is an odd number and would have worked better.  I will have to work on it some more.  I cut down the piece to get proportion I needed for the card.  Layered it onto a coordinating piece of card stock and then added to the orange card front.  I added a Martha Stewart butterfly punchie in the top left hand corner and a stamped greeting in the bottom right. I used a corner punch to add a bit of something to the rectangular greeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.