Saturday, June 6, 2015

Card - Butterfly Thank you

This is a card made with Stampin Up product. I started with a Soft Suede card.  I added a layer of Delicate Dots DSP cut to leave a small border.  I punched top right and bottom left corners with a corner rounder.  I cut a piece of Rose Red card stock with one of the flowers from the Flower Fair framelits.  I ran it through the Pretty Print embossing folder.  I brushed the embossing with ink pad. I stamped the greeting from an unknown stamp set with Soft Suede on Whisper White and embossed with clear powder. I brushed the edges with the ink.  I cut the butterfly with the Sizzix Winged Beauties thinlit from So Saffron card stock.  I used an Aqua Painter to add the body of the butterfly with Soft Suede ink.  The greeting is adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.
Submitting to the following challenges:
Pals Paper Arts - 254 Color Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.