Monday, June 22, 2015

Mosaic Monday - Ducklings

I went for a trip to the wetlands after a BBQ a week ago.  It was later in the day so the lighting was different.
There were ducklings swimming around with mama duck keeping a real close eye on me.  The Ruddy Duck was a new bird to me, so that was exciting.  I would have preferred to have the Red Wing Blackbird on a reed but I will take what I can get.  The Grebe looks like a juvenile so I'm not sure if he has parents around somewhere.

Joining Mosaic Monday host by Judith at Lavendar Cottage.

3 comments:

  1. The ruddy duck has quite the blue beak, I wonder why that is?
    I like how you've named the birds in your collage and have a label for your name at the bottom, looks like a page from a magazine.
    Thank you for linking to Mosaic Monday Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.