Monday, January 22, 2018

Card Club Kit - Set 1 - Card 3

With Valentine Day in February I created a heart card with a designer paper split.

I chose a deep espresso brown colored card.

I chose a double sided designer paper.  I cut the 12x12 into 6 5.25x4.00 pieces.  Those pieces were cut again at the 3.5 inch mark.  I flipped the smaller piece to reveal the solid pink.  This piece was butted against the other and they were taped together on the back.  Now I have a layer I can work with.

I added a piece of white grosgrain ribbon across the join and taped the ends to the back.  This layer was then adhered to the dark brown card front.

I chose a deep burgundy heart punchie made with the Martha Stewart Lattice heart punch.  The heart is attached to the card front with a tiny pink brad through the center hole in the scallop border.

This makes are great card for a wedding or anniversary too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.