Monday, January 22, 2018

Card Club Kit - Set 3 - Card 3

We may need a baby card sometime during the year.  I create a gender neutral card by using green. 

I started with a stack of handmade paper flowers in a mint green color. I chose a card in same color to keep the color scheme monochromatic. I cut leaves with the Sizzix Leaf Stem medium die from card stock with is slightly greyer in tone to provide a bit of contrast. 

I embossed a white piece of card stock with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder.  I adhered it to the card front which leaves a small border.

I placed the largest flower on the left hand side of a wide card and used a push pin the create the hole in the card front for the brad.  I stacked the white sequin, white flower, then 4 handmade paper flowers from smallest to biggest onto the mint green tiny brad then put the prongs through the hole. Inside the card I pressed the prongs apart. 

I added length of white grosgrain ribbon on the right hand side.  I cut a slit in the card fold and pushed one end of the ribbon through and taped it down the inside. I pulled it down the card front and wrapped the other end to the inside of the card and taped that one down. 

The greeting was color printed in the same color as the leaves on white card stock and was punched out with the Stampin Up Curly Label punch.  I applied some 3D foam tape pieces to the back and adhered it over the white ribbon to the right of the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.