Tuesday, January 22, 2019

2019 Cardmaking - CH - Class 1

I taught my card making session at CH tonight.  I had some enthusiastic ladies participate.

This card features music paper cut to leave a small border on an ivory card. 

The flower was cut with the Sizzix Flower, Leaves & Stem #4 from black card stock.  The stem was cut to fit the length of the card. 

I poked a hole in the center of the flower with a push pin. I placed the gold sequin and Prima paper flower onto the tiny black brad and inserted into the hole I made.  I pressed the prongs apart on the inside of the card.

With no greeting it makes a great card for any occasion for a music lover.


This card makes a great one for the guys in your life.


I chose a grey card and cut the designer paper to leave a small margin and adhered it to the card front.

I wrapped the black ribbon around the card front and tied in a square knot on the front left. 

The black label was cut with the Stampin Up Deco Label framelit. I printed the pelican and punched with 2" circle punch.  It was adhered over the ribbon with 3D foam tape.

I started with a deep teal card.  I cut the polka dot designer paper to leave a small border and adhered it to the card front.

I cut the flower from copper card stock with the Sizzix Daisy #4 die.  It was adhered to the card front.

With a push pin I made a hole through the card front for the brad which holds the two handmade paper flowers (teal and terracotta) in the center of the flower.

The greeting was printed in a warm blue then punched with the Stampin Up Artisan Label Punch. 

It was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.